Stampin' Up! An Open Heart playing with thick baker's twine

5.08.2015

If you have tried using our Thick Baker's Twine you may have noticed that it can be a bit...well, thick. I wanted to use some of the Crisp Cantaloupe twine on my card for a bit of added color but I wanted to do it in a way that it wouldn't add a little bulk. What to do?

Well, I cut a length and untwisted it so that I could separate the strands. I then ran a few strands through a button and tied a bow. I also played with one longer strand, looping it around a finger and glued it behind the button, sorta like a "nest" for the button. What do you think?


Card layout: Paper Craft Crew card sketch #124

Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




Product List

2 comments:

  1. Your fussy cutting skills on the bird are amazing!! Waiting for this stamp set to come off the back order list. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fussy cutting skills on the bird are amazing!! Waiting for this stamp set to come off the back order list. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground