Stampin' Up! Lets Get Away Punch Buggy

5.15.2015

Today's card is inspired by the upcoming end of the school year (yay!) and Mojo sketch 397. Also, I thought these fun patterns from our Flashback Designer Series Paper worked really well with the retro feel of this sentiment (Adventure Awaits - Occasions 2015 catalog) and elements from our Project Life Lets Get Away stamp set.




So…

The little vehicle on this card is the subject of debate in my household. Not the make or model, per se, but the game inspired by it. I grew up calling it "punch buggy" while my husband insists it is "slug bug". Is this a regional sort of thing? Let me know what you think. In the meantime, there is one thing we can agree on: the yellow ones are worth 3 points. So I had to stamp this one in the coordinating Crushed Curry - no doubt about that!

Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




Product List

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. Working with that sketch was fun :) And I couldn't resist the buggy after seeing your card. Punch buggy rules :)

      Delete
  2. Too cute! (And we always called it slug bug.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! One more for Danny's team!! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground