Stampin' Up! Blooming with Kindness retiring 2015

5.04.2015

There are just a few stamps and retiring sets this year that I'm considering setting aside for my own use. (I usually sell all of my retired merchandise.) One set that I simply cannot put in the sell pile right now is Blooming with Kindness. Aside from the beautiful flower in the set, the sentiments are wonderful and are set in such a beautiful font. I simply don't think I can part with them!!

Here are a few cards created previously using images from this set. For a glimpse at the entire set, click on the image of the set below, listed under PRODUCTS. (You will be directed to my on-line store to view the set and can purchase there if interested.)





Remember that retiring sets are available through the end of this month only. Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




Available in both Wood Mount and Clear Mount options: Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground