Stampin' Up! Moon Lake

4.10.2015

I love bird images and always fall in love with our stamp sets that include them. This cutie on a branch, part of our Moon Lake stamp set, could be colored to represent a lot of different birds. What bird comes to mind for you?


In shape and detailing, it is very similar to the Georgia state bird, the Brown Thrasher. For some reason I actually remember that tidbit from 2nd grade! To get it right I would have needed to leave the belly white, but I got a little carried away coloring and now it is... something else. Looks like I need to do some research, eh?

Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.

p.s.  Sketch inspiration: Mojo 392 
Don't forget today is the last day to get free shipping on any size order!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground