Stampin Up! Daydream Medallions Birthday

4.08.2015

Every year when the Stampin' year begins to wind down, I catch myself looking through my stamp sets and noticing some that haven't seen nearly enough ink. What if they retire and I haven't used them nearly enough?! I normally sell my retired sets - with very few exceptions - so that means I need to get to stamping and quick!

Here's a little card that came together based on a look through my stash of stamps and a color combination on the Color Coach. Hope you like it :)



Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.

p.s. - Reminder: Stampin' Up! is offering free shipping on all orders through Friday (4/10/15). Don't miss out!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground