Around the World with Freshly Made Sketches

4.15.2015

I couldn't resist playing along with this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. The large panel leaves a lot of space for interpretation, but I kept it clean and simple with just a couple of images (one repeated 3x) and one sentiment. My brother is coming to visit along with his kids as soon as school lets out; I can't wait to send this to them even though it's not like they need an invitation!



Here's the sketch:


Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




Along with some retired Baker's Twine, here are the supplies used to create the card: Product List

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love all your layers and the DSP patterns that you've mixed together. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great invite and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! You've used a fab combination of papers and images. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground