Your Perfect Day with Deconstructed Sketch 191

3.09.2015

I'm loving this week's sketch from Deconstructed Sketch. Slanted paper, banners and SO much room for interpretation. This site has quickly become one of my favorite for multi-layered sketches - I hope you enjoy it, too!


Notes:

  • Both of the patterns used on today's card are from Stampin' Up! Flashback Designer Series Paper. Actually, they are from the same sheet! You have the cameras on one side and the grid on the back!
  • The card size is (finished) 5" x 5". It is going in a gift, so I'm not worried about the bulk of the rosette or button. *Tip: The USPS no longer accepts square cards; to mail a flat version of this card, simply use a 5" x 7" envelope!
  • My paper rosette is a little wonky because I just folded the paper back and forth instead of scoring it at regular intervals. If you would like to see how they are really made, or just get more ideas for decorative rosettes, I definitely suggest doing a search on either YouTube or Pinterest. There are tons of ideas out there!


Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground