Stampin' Up! Too Kind and Blooming with Kindness

3.18.2015

Happy Wednesday to you. I HOPE your week is going well!

edited to add: Before we get to today's project, I just wanted to let you know that Stampin' Up! has added a few options to the Sale-a-bration promotion. These items are in addition to what has been previously announced. See the new items HERE or visit my shop and click on the Sale-a-bration image. Now back to our scheduled post :)



Project Notes:

  • The layout for this card is based on the deconstructed sketch #61. I love sketches - really, really, love them. In this case, the card ended up slightly different than the sketch (2 vertical strips instead of three, a slight change to the sentiment layer), but that's the great thing about sketches - whether you stick to them or improvise, they are a great starting point for any project.
  • Storage idea: I like to print out sketch challenges and store them  at least 6 to a page in a spiral bound book. This way I can access the sketches and not be distracted by anything on my computer. However, Pinterest is also a good option (if you can control yourself, haha). I invite you to check out my sketch board where I have begun storing card sketch ideas. Follow the board to receive notifications whenever I add new sketches.
  • The card needs embellishments, doesn't it? I haven't decided yet whether to add Jewel Basic Pearls, some sort of thread or ribbon.... something. The final touches will be added when I decide to mail this card; that way I can personalize it to fit the person who will receive it!
Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




The patterned paper shown is retired Designer Series Paper. Aside from this, all other items are current:
  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground