Stampin' Up! Host Set Bloom with Hope


How about a clean and simple card to help get us past the dreaded hump-day? This card uses an image and sentiment from our currently host-only Bloom With Hope stamp set.


Once the image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I simply colored the flowers using 2 of the Bermuda Bay Blendabilities markers. After adding the sentiment and outline to the panel, my stamping ladies said it needed "something more" in the bottom left. If you have read my blog at all, you know my go-to choice: Jewel Basic Rhinestones! A little bling goes a long way :)

Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.

p.s. Please note that our Blendabilities are currently not available for purchase due to quality control issues. We're hoping to fix the problem quickly; I will update you as soon as I get the 'all clear'.

p.s.s. The ribbon is a left-over from a previous project kit. I'm trying to use up my stash of goodies. To make room for more, of course ;)




Product List
Basic Black Stampin' Write Journaler
Basic Black Stampin' Write Journaler

Comments

  1. Awesome card! A perfect design to make in numerous colors and use as a gift set. Thanks for the great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I'm so glad you like the design and find it to be something you will use. I always wonder if I'm sharing things people will use, so your message is especially appreciated! Have fun stamping :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!