Stampin' Up! Flower Pot Designer Series Paper

3.20.2015

I'm still playing with paper...
Today's favorite is the currently available Flower Pot Designer Series Paper. This set has a mixture of geometric and floral designs in fresh colors. Here, I've used it to create an Easter card for someone special.


Card Project Notes:

  • I still need help sometimes putting paper designs together. Although I wasn't exactly sure about this combination (geometric and floral... together???), I decided to roll with it because they both contain the same basic colors and small-ish patterns. The floral design, which I used sparingly, contains a bit more white and some additional colors providing more options for coloring the image. Not sure I got it right, but hey - you don't know until you try!
  • Speaking of coloring - you may have heard that our manufacturer let us down with our alcohol-based Blendabilities Markers. Very disappointing to say the least, but I am happy that Stampin' Up! has decided to abandon a product we can't fully rely on. In case you are wondering, we will continue to offer Memento Tuxedo Black ink. This ink is fabulous; clean and clear stamping with very little drying time.
  • One of the reasons I have loved Stampin' Up! for nearly 10 years now is the coordination of colors. I already mentioned the patterned paper, but our coordinating inks, card stock and embellishments also help make it easy to create. This finished card shows how well our products work together... even when the person creating has a hard time coordinating patterns!

Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




Product List
Express Yourself Clear-mount Stamp Set
Express Yourself Clear-mount Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground