CTS113 A Perfect Blend can Brighten My Day

Ahh, coffee. How do I love thee...

Notes:
  • This card is based on CTS#113. Instead of adding banners to the side of the main image, I used a chevron stamp from a My Paper Pumpkin kit. 
  • To create the coffee rings, I tapped the bottom of my Stampin' Mist onto a Sahara Sand ink pad then lightly pressed it against the card panel. To add more grunge to your card, consider splattering or stamping ink drops onto the card base.
  • Personalize the band on your coffee cup with the message of your choice. I chose to use this love image (from our Sale-a-bration set You Brighten My Day) so I can give this card to my honey. He loves coffee even more than I do ;)

Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




Product List
Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad*
Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad*

Comments

  1. Cute card!! Love the coffee rings. I tried clicking on your FB button on the top of your sidebar and it didn't direct me to your FB page. Same for the Pinterest button. Just thought you would want to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Krystal. Typo in the links behind the scenes - thanks again for pointing this out to me. They are all working now :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Leigh! So glad you liked it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!