Project Life by Stampin' Up! page insert

2.07.2015

Like many of you, my family seems to be in a very busy season of life. But I'm not going to let that get in the way of our memory-keeping (aka scrapbooking). I recently participated in a challenge to create a scrapbook page using a particular layout; I improvised by using a page insert from our Project Life by Stampin' Up! line.  This page shows two of my favorite people, my neice (on the left) and my nephew's fiance.



Project notes:

  • Although I love my large scrapbooks, my husband and I really like this smaller sized book. (Yup - my husband had an opinion on a crafty item!) Not only does it fit on a book shelf more easily, the smaller pages and clever layout of the Project Life pages make it quick and easy to stay up-to-date with our pictures. Plus, with this type of album, it really is more about the pictures and less about the decoration. As much as I appreciate artistry, my top priority is preserving the memories and this system makes it easier to do so.
  • This pocket page insert is one of the pages included in the Variety Pack 6" x 8" Project Life Photo Pocket Pages. You will receive 12 pages in this set and it includes 5 different designs. Note: you receive multiples of the other designs plus one of this pocket size. (Clicking the image below will take you directly to the store for more details.)
  • See the cute little location icon and the journaling lines on the tag under the photo? These images are just 2 of 26 stamps in our coordinating Point & Click Stamp Set. Click this link to see more of our Project Life by Stampin' Up! supplies.
Hope you are enjoying a beautiful weekend,
Adriana B.

p.s. Are you a Demonstrator? Be sure to visit the Creative Crew Challenges on Splitcoaststampers for more ideas using the layout used above. Not a Demo? Contact me for the perks of being a Demonstrator, including extra rewards for signing up during Sale-a-bration!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground