Painted Petals Quick Card

2.13.2015

Now here's a speedy card! This one would be perfect for making a stack and gifting it to someone. Enjoy!


Project Notes:

  • The color combination was chosen using one of the combos provided on the Mossy Meadow page of the Color Coach. There are a lot of ways to get color inspiration: websites, our Designer Series Paper, clothing, you name it. But I love the convenience of this handy tool. I should keep an extra one in my closet to help me get dressed! :)
  • The Painted Petals stamp set is available in Wood Mount, Clear Mount and Photopolymer. Although I love the feel of Wood Mount stamps, I went with the photopolymer on this one so that I could easily do the two-step stamping required for this set. I have to admit, it makes it easier to stamp the sentiment, too. To see all of the images included in this set, simply click on it's image in the supply list below.
  • If this is too much white for you, consider making the top layer smaller and adhering it to a card base in one of the stamped colors. If you are making a set of these, it would look nice to add a variety of colored bases.
Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground