Mosaic Madness Thank You

2.11.2015

If you caught my post earlier this week, I'm making this week about clean and simple cards. As much as I love cards with layers and lots of details, sometimes a girl just wants to sit down and create with simple ingredients. Believe it or not, it's not necessary to own a roomful of products to create nice cards. (Or so I tell myself every time a new catalog is released...)


Project Notes:
  • This color combination is based on a challenge at Splitcoaststampers. You can see the ink colors listed below in the supply list. (Clicking on an item will take you directly to my store where you can get additional information on the product and shop if you are ready to purchase.)
  • I started with the four Crushed Curry mosaic images and then worked my way around the card filling in with other images and colors.
  • Embellishments were kept to a minimum since the pattern was already bright and somewhat busy. Just a few Mini Silver Brads and a length of 1/8" Silver Taffeta add some glam to the design.

Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground