Sometimes I love getting mail...

12.16.2014

Hello stampers! I hope you enjoyed yesterday's blog hop. There were some amazing projects, weren't there? Amazing what can be done with one stamp set!

Before I share this week's deal, check out what I got in the mail yesterday. I love it when this happens!


Now, let's not forget that it's Tuesday - the day that Stampin' Up! releases their new Weekly Deal. Simply click to check out this week's discounts! The link will also direct you to the page where you can access the Year-End Closeout items. And if kits are your thing, well then I invite you to visit My Paper Pumpkin for more information and to subscribe. (Psst! For those of you still looking for Christmas gifts to share, be sure to check out the subscriptions available in 3, 6 and 12 month allotments!)

Thanks for reading today's post! I'll be back tomorrow with a beautiful card made by a friend. See you then!
Adriana B.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground