Stampin Up! Get Your Santa On RS143

12.02.2014

It's December 2nd and I only have two Christmas cards made. Shameful, isn't it? ;)
Here's card number 2, created last night using Retro Sketch #143.


The gifts were a last minute addition. I normally stamp my pieces and then assemble the card. For some reason I assembled first, so don't ya know it - when I stamped the santa image without inking the words that usually go over his head I got a few ink spots from where I apparently did not clean the stamp well last time. So I stamped the gifts (from the same stamp set) and added a few dots of my own with a Stampin' Write Marker to correct the goof.

But hey -2nd card down… a lot to go!
Thanks for stopping by!
Products used today: 

Stamps: Get Your Santa On
Project Colors: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Ruby Red (retired), Old Olive
Colors based on the retired Designer Series Paper in the background
Tools: Stampin' Trimmer,
Embellishments: Linen Thread, 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta ribbon, Linen Thread, All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishment, Jewel Basic Rhinestones, Blendabilities markers (for coloring the rhinestones)
My favorite adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Fast Fuse Adhesive

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Adriana! Your fabulous card got a shout out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!
* Comments are moderated due to spam, so they make take a day or so to show up.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground