Making Birthday Spirits Bright

Some stamp sets are so fun you can use them year-round. Although I don't drink alcohol, I couldn't resist the adorable Making Spirits Bright stamp set in the Holiday Catalog. There are images in here for all occasions, including my favorite one - this birthday image with it's silly sentiment.


I don't believe this set is carrying over, so if it's on your wishlist I recommend you get it  before January 5th! (Click any of the images below to visit my store.) If you'd like to see another of the images on a project, click here to see my Christmas tags.

Thanks for reading today's post!
Adriana B.
p.s. layout is based on Freshly Made Sketch #167. Thanks, ladies for sharing your inspiration :)

Product List

Comments

  1. Great card! Perfect paper choices for that stamped image. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!