Finding some time to relax during the holidays

12.27.2014

I love the holidays. I love that my hubby gets time off from work and that our boys have time off from school. They're growing so quickly that I know before long they will be off, starting their lives leaving their mom longing for time with them. But mixed with this is the reality that the guys in this house will be spending time battling over some game and I'm going to need a few minutes with some noise-canceling headphones and an escape to my craft room! One plan is to get caught up with my memory keeping via a Project Life® by Stampin' Up! kit!

For a quick peek at this fun memory keeping system, check out this short video. I think you will be impressed by how quick and easy it is to put a memory page together!



Thanks for reading today's post!
Adriana B.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground