Let's make some cards!

Hi all!

Recently, I ran across this post by Jennifer McGuire detailing a card drive for a nursing home. I encourage you to read the post for the details and because it also links to a blog hop :)

Her effort has inspired me to set aside a day for our group to get together and create cards for the Sterling House in Deland, Florida. This home was chosen because our stamping friend Lisa visits her mother there :) We would love to be able to bless the staff and residents at this location with cards. Our main hope is that the staff will use them to bless the residents. Also, for the residents who are able, we would like provide cards they can use to send to their loved ones.

My local customers should have already received an e-mail about this. (Check in your junk mail if you haven't seen it. Some mail filters will sort it out simply because I sent it to so many addresses.) If you do not live locally - or simply can't make it that day - but would like to participate, please e-mail me and I will provide you with a mailing address. Thanks in advance!

In need of inspiration? Here are some cards shared previously on this blog. They are all easy cards that could be easily adapted to any occasion. 





those are strips of washi tape, but the same could be done with paper  ;)

Comments