Stampin' Up! Four Frames Celebrate card

10.30.2014

Freshly Made Sketches #160 got me playing with paper today. I chose a color combination from our Color Coach and pulled out Four Frames - a stamp set that needed to see some ink. This stamp set pairs so well with our recent Hostess special set Good Greetings.



Products used today: 

Stamps: Four Frames, Good Greetings
Project Colors: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate
Tools: Stampin' Trimmer, 2-1/2" circle punch, Itty Bitty Punch pack, Decorative Label punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Paper Piercing Pack Essentials, edge punch (name?)
Embellishments: 1/4" Silver Taffeta Ribbon, Jewel Basic Rhinestone
My favorite adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Fast Fuse Adhesive

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the paper piercing and the rhinestones. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment Amy! And thanks for the inspiration via FMS. I don't always share what I make, but I love the sketches you all share. Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground