Stamp Review Crew - Serene Silhouettes Edition

10.19.2014



Welcome to another edition of The Stamp Review Crew! Today, we are all working with the ever-popular Serene Silhouettes stamp set. To travel this hop from the beginning, simply click on the banner above to access the SRC blog.

I have to admit: I went on vacation and loaned out my stamp set. I thought I'd have this past weekend to play... but now she's gone. Oopsie. So, the following two projects were shared previously; if you have been following my blog for a while, these might look familiar to you. But - hey - we've so much since this set was released, maybe this will be a good reminder?

Did you know there is a size of card called "Gladstone"? It measures 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" (folded). I didn't know this, but it is one of the 66 sizes of cards for which you can make envelopes using the Envelope Punch Board. FYI - this size meets the USPS size requirements for mailing.

Background sponged with varying pinks; stamp and emboss image with white embossing powder. Stamp again using Soft Suede (to coordinate with card base).

This card falls in the "clean" looking category... where most of my cards go. :) I happened to have the sewing machine out on this day and thought I'd give sewing on paper a try.


OK, now ready for some more ideas? Here are the links you'll need to keep groovin':








http://wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/2014/10/stamp-review-crew-serene-silhouettes.html

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Adriana, and I don't remember seeing them before. I love the colors you used. And thanks for the name of the card size as well -- I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty stitching, Adriana! Love the beauty of both card. And I didn't know the little gladstone tidbit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember seeing either of these cards before either. I especially love the first one with the sponging and the gorgeous layers. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adriana, I love the shading and your white silhouette flowers! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second card is really pretty, but I LOVE the first one. Now I want to ink up this image and see if I can some up with one as pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground