Stampin' Up! Blooming with Kindness

The floral image from Blooming with Kindness is simply gorgeous. Here it is simply stamped using two different tones of the same color, with a little bit of contrast in the center. I chose to go with a different sentiment than what comes with the set, but those are in a beautiful font. I'm sure this set will see a lot of ink!



Colors: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Embellishment: Jewel Basic Pearl
(sentiment is from a retired set)

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! Love that flower - my favorite. What retired stamp did you use for the sentiment? Should be a permanent fixture in the SU catalog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bette, I'm sorry but I'm not sure which set contained the sentiment. It was a hostess set but I've removed it from it's original box to help with storage so I no longer have the set name. Sorry!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!