Gift Box Punch Board XL Box

Earlier this week, I briefly shared a box made to hold my niece's birthday gift. I wasn't able to get in to then, but this box was made with the Gift Box Punch Board. It is also the largest size for which the board provides instructions and measures 4"x4"x4". (She has already received her gift, so I can tell you that it holds a large scarf and coordinating ring ~ very roomy!) I have already seen a couple of tricks for making larger boxes, but haven't tried them myself... more on that later.


If you haven't already tried it, I definitely recommend our new heavy weight paper Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper. Here you see the kraft and white color design, but the other side does have color. And you will love how well it holds up for this type of application.

For more info on the punch board, check out this Stampin' Up! video on YouTube. Enjoy!

Products used today: 

Stamps: Yippee Skippee
Project Colors: Mossy Meadow
Under The Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper
Tools: Stampin' Trimmer, Gift Box Punch Board, Large Oval punch
Embellishments: Regals Candy Dots, Autumn Wooden Elements, neutral baker's twine
My favorite adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Fast Fuse Adhesive

Comments