Stampin' Up! Beach House Designer Washi Tape Quick Card

I ran across a card by Mary Brown recently that really caught my eye. Easy to create, but visually interesting at the same time. Think how fun it would be to create a batch of these cards using different combinations of your favorite Washi Tape designs. As in Mary's sample, I chose to use our Beach House selection simply because I love the color combination!


*A tip for you today: I found that our Classic Ink (which is water based) smeared easily where it was stamped onto the tape. On the sample above, I chose to use Memento ink instead and did not have any issues with smearing. Another possible alternative would be StazOn.


Products used today: 

Stamps: Love & Sympathy, Another Thank You
Project Colors: Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry Pool Party, Real Red
Tools: Stampin' Trimmer
Embellishments: Beach House Designer Washi Tape, epoxy dots (other distributor)
My favorite adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Comments