If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!
Offer Dates: July 16, 2014--September 10, 2014
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You and your customers need to visit MyPaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, "HALFOFF2" when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, September 10, 2014; 11:50 PM (MT).
Get 20 percent off all of our My Digital Studio print products through July 31!
There are only three more days to get a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper when they buy three.
SCHOOL SUPPLY TAX EXEMPT INFORMATION
Applicable dates: August 1 - 3
The states typically define school supplies as "any items normally used by students in a standard classroom for educational purposes." We are therefore limiting our exemptions per the state statute based on items description and price the following chart shows the basic of the tax holiday per state. Please pay particular attention to the dates all orders have to be entered in the system within each date range no exceptions per state statute.
Note the monetary limits on supplies:
School supplies; Clothing ($100); Supplies ($15); Computers ($750)
Click here for Florida's list of tax exempt items.
Stampin' Up! supplies that would fall within these parameters are:
glue sticks, markers and scissors