Sweet Stuff Quick One Layer Thank You Cards

6.14.2014

After my Aloha sale last weekend where my customers had first dibs at my retiring merchandise, I decided to post the rest on eBay. Thankfully, a few items have already found new homes. (Imagine me, singing the Happy song here! lol) When I ship an item I like to include a Thank You card showing the person how much I appreciate their purchase. Here's a batch of quick cards created to have at-the-ready so their goodies can get shipped out right away.



Want to create today's project? 
Here's what you'll need:
Stamps: Sweet Stuff, "thanks" is from a My Paper Pumpkin kit
Project Colors: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Black
Tools: Stampin Blendabilities Markers


Browse the store by clicking the basket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground