Quinceañera invitations in the works

6.03.2014

Psst- Taking a quick break from the assembly of some special cards I'm making. My niece turns 15 this summer and, in a nod to our Hispanic background, will be celebrating with a special party. I offered to make the invitations and wanted to share a peek at how they are coming together.



The girl image is from a stamp set in our Celebrando Creatividad catalog created specifically for this event. I'm happy to say it is also available in digital format, allowing the flexibility of sizing the images and printing them out just right. She is colored in using both alcohol based and water based markers.

Note: on the left side of the image you can also see the card base and a layer with music printed on it. This is also from My Digital Studio, printed out in Bashful Blue - one of her party decor colors. I have to tell you, since I'm making 70 of these invitations, it was nice to be able to print out this layer. I'm not sure I could have stamped that many and gotten them straight!

Break over! Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. How cute and special!! That would be so much fun! I hope her day is special and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground