US257 Retro Fresh anytime greeting card

5.17.2014

I've got a neat little sketch to share with you today. This one really made me stop and think. I would love to see your take on it. If you decide to play along, link to your project on the Unscripted Sketches website so we can check it out! This is also where you will get to see the projects submitted by other Design Team members and other readers (like you!) who play along.

The diagonal parts of the design really stood out to me, so I thought I would take it a step further and use some additional diagonals on the project. Check out these fun prints from our Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper:



Note on supplies:

  • The sentiment is from our A Dozen Thoughts stamp set.
  • The DSP shown above is set to retire (meaning it will not be featured in our upcoming catalog). It is only available while supplies last.
  • The flower punch used here, Petite Petals, is currently available through our Occasions Catalog and will be offered in the 2014-15 Catalog as well.
  • Yes, I do use these pearls a lot :0)


***

Did you know that when you shop with me you will receive:
A free copy of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog
Rewards through my Customer Appreciation Program
A Thank You card in the mail (the real mail!)

Browse the store by clicking the basket or 

4 comments:

  1. That card is really special, such a clean look! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary Beth! I appreciate the feedback and am so glad you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Your colors are lovely Adriana, such a pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Janet! This patterned paper set the whole design - I too love these fresh colors, especially at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground