Stampin' Up! Introducing Hello Honey

5.16.2014

May is a busy month for birthdays in my family. The post office must love us this time of year ;)

This card, for my nephew who shares a birthday with my brother (his dad), uses two new In-Colors and some new patterned paper. (info posted below) I wanted to add more embellishments, but he's in his 20s now, so I've gotta keep it clean and simple...


I really like the pairing of this sentiment "seize the cake" along with the slice of cake from Sketched Birthday. They are both in the same artistic style and have so much detail in them that it's really not necessary to do much except stamp! Besides, in my family you'd better seize the cake quickly or you just might not get any!

New supplies used here:
Something to Say (sentiment stamp set)
2014-2016 In-Colors: Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Arrows embossing folder (carryover from Occasions Catalog)
***
Did you know that when you shop with me you will receive:
A free copy of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog
Rewards through my Customer Appreciation Program
A Thank You card in the mail (the real mail!)

Browse the store by clicking the basket or 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground