Stampin' Up! Peaceful Petals

4.23.2014

Are there any colors that challenge you? For some reason any shade of purple challenges me. You would not believe how long it took me to make this card! :)


Tip: When I first colored in the image (from Peaceful Petals), the colors looked too bold for what I intended. After trying a few other coloring techniques, I went back to Stampin' Write Markers and simply added a layer of Vellum Card stock over the image. Voila! Color, but softened.


Want to create today's project? 
Here's what you'll need, along with the item number for easy ordering.
Stamps: Peaceful Petals (w133104/cm133107)
Project Colors: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Fancy Fan TIEF (127751), 1-1/4" circle punch (119861), 1-3/8" circle punch (119860)
Embellishments: Jewel Basic Pearls (119247)
Other: Vellum card stock (101856), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755) 

Did you know that when you shop with me you will receive:
A free copy of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog
Rewards through my Customer Appreciation Program
A Thank You card in the mail (the real mail!)

Browse the store by clicking the basket or 

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the vellum over the image! What a great idea for a softer look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried to use a few different coloring methods, but nothing worked! Vellum to the rescue!

      Delete
  2. Me too the vellum was perfect!! I have a very hard time with pink but I don't like pink!!! lol It turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground