Stampin' Up! Oh, Hello party invitation

4.10.2014

Here's a little invitation going out to Stamp Club members to remind them of our party this month. Of course, you could change the sentiment and make it for just about any occasion. Clean and simple is the style, with some Jewel Basic Pearls to dress it up a bit :)



Want to create today's project? 
Here's what you'll need, along with the item number for easy ordering.
Stamps: Hello, Lovely (w 130240/cm 130243), A Dozen Thoughts (w131056/cm131059)
Project Colors: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
Tools: Modern Label punch (119849), Word Window punch (119857)
Embellishments: Jewel Basic Pearls (119247)
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755) 

Did you know that when you shop with me you will receive:
A free copy of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog
Rewards through my Customer Appreciation Program
A Thank You card in the mail (the real mail!)

Browse the store by clicking the basket or 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love how clean it looks with all of that white space. The pearl is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the project. I know I the pearls and rhinestones often... but they are just so easy and add such a fun/sweet touch.

      Delete
  2. Supper cute! I love how simple it is but it's so cute and elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Holly! Simple but nice to look at is probably my go-to style. Not as detailed as your beautiful projects by any means, but maybe I will get there one day :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground