Stampin' Addicts Retiring Blog Hop 2014

4.25.2014


Hi everyone! Today a small group of us at Stampin' Addicts are sharing projects made with some of our favorite Stampin' Up! stamp sets that are in the process of retiring. We know that many of you keep these sets to use for your own personal crafting, so we wanted to share a few ideas that we hope will inspire you when you sit down to play!

Today, I'm sharing projects created using the super cute kid set Blast Off. Of all the adorable images in this set, the alien is still my favorite!

This one is a little, well VERY colorful:


Well thanks for hopping through my blog. I hope you enjoyed these two cards. Your next stop (depending on the direction you are headed) can be found below:



11 comments:

  1. Terrific layouts on both! These are so bright and happy they would make anyone's day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty. These images are so cute; I simply could not pair them with anything other than our brights!

      Delete
  2. Super cute cards!! I love that little astronaut peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to put the little astronaut in his space ship but couldn't get it to fit right!
      so glad you liked the card. Thanks again for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. I love this set, too! I need to use it for a club card next month. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! The green/white card (with the images running along the right and the astronaut peeking out of the die cut circle) was inspired by a card I saw online. I can't find the name of the original stamper but I can tell you that I used this same card in a class and my customers really enjoyed creating it. I hope your's do, too.

      Delete
  4. Fun cards! Love the vibrant colors. Very kid friendly cards. The little guy popping out of the first card is just too cute. Super cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments, Twila! I had a lot of fun creating this card and so did my customers. There was a lot of laughter that day :)

      Delete
  5. Fun cards they are so cute! I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, HOlly. I think these cards bring out the kid in all of us :)

      Delete
  6. Great cards! I just saw the first card that you based on one of my cards today. Love your CASE of my card. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground