Natural Greeting Card Stampin' Up! style

Thought I'd pull out some of my favorite neutral colored products and see what could be done. Retro Sketch #111 was just what I needed to kick start my project. Click to play along with this sketch.



Want to create today's card?
Items in Orange are retiring products - available while supplies last
Here's what you'll need, along with the item number for easy ordering.
Stamps: Lacy & Lovely (w132025/cm122887)
Project Colors: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper
Tools: Stampin' Sponge (101610)
Embellishments: Designer Very Vintage buttons (129327), Linen Thread (104199), Jewel Basic Pearl (119247), Natural Trim Ribbon (129287)
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755) 

Did you know that when you shop with me you will receive:
A free copy of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog
Rewards through my Customer Appreciation Program
A Thank You card in the mail (the real mail!)

Browse the store by clicking the basket or 

Comments