Retro Fresh Altered Memo Book

3.24.2014

Made for my hostess and new partner in craziness Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Maria D., this Retro Fresh memo book is a fun way to keep track of those to-do lists!



Want to make one? Here's what you'll need:
Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper (132993)
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Natural Ribbon  -7/16" trim (129287)
Hardware Clips (129964)
Other: Pentel RSVP pen, Memo Book, stapler




Click to see what's coming up!




2 comments:

  1. Andriana, I love your notebook. One of my all time favorite things to alter. Gonna have to give it a go with this paper, because I LOVE this paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this paper, too. I'm down to my last sheet and am warring with myself about whether or not to order more! So glad you like the altered memo book. It's such a fun and easy project, isn't it? And who doesn't like a personalized notebook?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground