My Paper Pumpkin - creating gift bags!

3.20.2014

Stampin' Up! shared information earlier this year about our monthly kit program My Paper Pumpkin and some of the improvements that were in the works. Mentioned at the time were the inclusion of photopolymer (clear acrylic) stamps and the great news that the kits would be beefed up a bit. Well, they weren't kidding! February's kit included supplies for decorating some great gift bags. Here's one bag created using supplies from the kit as well as our Petite Petals stamp set and coordinating punch:


So far, I've only decorated one bag (the one shown here) to hold some jewelry-making supplies I'm donating to someone at church. I think the ladies who volunteer with me were as excited about the bag as they are about the contents! Here's a better look at the bag:


In case you are wondering, yes - you can stamp on the bag. I left it plain in case she would like to reuse the bag :)

Want more info about My Paper Pumpkin?
 Please visit the My Paper Pumpkin website <<—click the link


Sign up before March 31, 2014 and receive a free set of 2012-2014 In Color Markers





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground