Stampin' Up! Hello, Lovely ideas

2.04.2014

Yesterday's blog hop with Hello, Lovely was wonderful wasn't it? Goodness, so many great ideas - so little time!

While that stamp set is still on my mind, I wanted to repost a few projects that have been shared previously. This stamp set is so versatile, but I'm afraid it often gets overlooked because it's in the main catalog and we spend so much time looking at our seasonal offerings. For those of you who are new to my blog, I hope you enjoy these projects. And for my not-so-new readers - thanks for visiting again. I promise to share new ideas tomorrow :)

Click on the links below the picture to view the original post.

Bag from an envelope (includes how-to link)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground