Petite Petals Any Occasion Greeting Cards

2.27.2014

If you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, don't get jealous of my next statement. My Stampin' ladies are the best! A group of them get together once a week to create greeting cards and they let me play, too. (Yay!) I tend to take easy projects so that a) I don't haul my entire craft room with me and b) I can soak in all of their great ideas!

My Paper Pumpkin kit had just arrived the last time I attended. This month's kit includes two new photopolymer stamps in the goodies. (Photopolymer stamps are clear, as in see-through.) They are large dots, essentially, and were just the thing to use with the Petite Petals bundle for making some simple but cute any occasion cards.



Cute, right?

Want to create today's project? 
Here's what you'll need, along with the item number for easy ordering.
Stamps: Petite Petals (w133152, c 133155; $15.95/$11.95)*, large dots - February My Paper Pumpkin kit
Project Colors: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizazz, Garden Green, (laying flat - Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise)
Tools: Petite Petals Punch (133322)
Embellishments: Jewel Basic Pearls (119247), Jewel Basic Rhinestones (119246)
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
*If you are interested in both the stamp set and the coordinating punch, save 15% by purchasing the bundle instead. Wood (item #134821, $24.95) or Clear mount (item #134822, $21.25)


Shameless plea!
I am very close to my next Stampin' Up! goal. If you know of anyone who would be interested in Stampin' Up! as either a way to save money on purchases or as a home-business, please let them know I would love to talk with them. 
Most of my current team members are hobbyists; one is a small business demo like myself. I cannot offer big team benefits, but I can definitely offer one-on-one training and eight years worth of experience in meeting goals. They will also benefit from the larger starter kit during Sale-a-bration.
Please forward, if you are willing. Thank you (in advance!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground