Stampin' Up! Perfect Couple

Stampin' Up! has released an adorable new stamp set celebrating love and marriage called Perfect Couple. With friends and loved ones getting engaged, married and celebrating anniversaries, this is the type of set that is sure to see a lot of ink!

One thing though, I'm pretty sure the sentiment is supposed to say "Happy Wife, Happy Life". LOL




Stamp Set(s): Perfect Couple
Project Colors: Basic Black, Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line

Comments

  1. Super cute card! I love the colors. And I think you are right about the saying! :) I think I might need to get this set after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment on my card, Yapha. Sorry to be an enabler ;)

      Delete
  2. Love this card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Twila! So glad you liked it!

      Delete
  3. Oh, so stinkin' cute! Love that color combo, and the tilted layer. And I like your version of the saying better ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like the card, Tanya! And hey - I didn't come up with the saying… that's just how I've always heard it :)

      Delete
  4. That is so cute!!! I love it too!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to leave comments on my cards, Holly! I always appreciate your input and enthusiasm!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!