Stampin' Up! Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack

Do you love patterned paper? I would try to deny my obsession, but anyone who has seen my craft room knows the truth. I love paper! And I love when it comes in fun little packs, just the right size for card making. Thankfully, Stampin' Up! knows about people like me and was kind enough to include a new Designer Series Paper Stack in the new Occasions Catalog.

Here's a card made using one sheet of this fun new paper. You can see both sides of it here in the main panel (dots) and the side panel (leaf-like pattern).


Ready to see more? Be sure to stop by this weekend for the Stampin' Addicts Occasions Catalog Blog Hop. We have 16 stops showcasing new stamp sets and more of the new goodies available in the catalog. See you there!


Stamp Set(s): Peaceful Petals
Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (Occasions 2014)
Project Colors: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
Stitched White Grosgrain Ribbon, Bitty Buttons, Jewels Basic Pearls, Linen Thread
Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit, Circle punches
Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line

Comments

  1. Really, I am the first person to comment on this awesome card?! I drooled over it last week, but didn't have time to do more than that. Seriously, love the prints, the butterfly, and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tanya! This paper is so fun. The colors just cheer ya up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!