Stampin' Addicts Occasions Catalog Blog Hop - So Very Grateful

Welcome to the Stampin' Addicts Occasions Catalog Blog Hop! I'm stop 10 of 16 on this hop, but if you are starting here - no worries! We are all linked together so that you can easily hop from site to site at your leisure. And since these links will take you directly to the Blog Hop post, you can bookmark this post or any of the others so that you can return and re-hop in the future.



Today, I'm featuring the new Occasions set So Very Grateful. This flower based, line-art stamp set will lend itself to a lot of techniques and projects but today I'm keeping it simple with two cards. Both are easy to make in duplicate so that you can re-fill your stash :)

First here's a quick card that uses one floral image and a two part sentiment from the set. You'll also get a peek at a new small punch, our Petite Petals Punch. (Betty T. is sharing the coordinating stamp set during this hop.)

Colors: Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Whisper White


This second card uses the larger of the two floral images to create a background panel. The image is stamped repeatedly onto Very Vanilla card stock using Crumb Cake ink and run through the Big Shot in our Woodgrain folder. I softened the edges of the layer by sponging it with more Crumb Cake ink.

Colors: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, So Saffron

Although it doesn't show well in this photo, the butterfly (from Papillon Potpourri) is heat embossed with clear embossing powder giving it a nice and shiny finish. The sentiment, spanish for Get Well, is from the Espr├ęsate stamp set available to Hostesses through our Annual Catalog. Although my spanish speaking family speaks English as well, it's still nice to send spanish greetings sometimes :)

Well, that's it for me today. Next, how about a visit to Holly's blog where she is showcasing the Eggstra Spectacular stamp set?  If you are a 'read the magazine from back to front' kind of person, Mary Rindal is  showcasing the graduation based Pomp and Circumstance stamp set. Enjoy!







Visit us at Stampin' Addicts

Comments

  1. WOW I love what you did with that stamp! The first card just pops and the second card GORGEOUS!!! I love how you ran it through the big shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects! I love the woodgrain embossing over the flowers on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful details! The butterfly card is really so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Blue Card it is great. I din't get this set but may have to. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects. Love the butterfly card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful! love how you've showcased this set and created such amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried to talk myself out of this one but you have made me take another look. Wow…these are both fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty creations!! The butterfly is fabulous especially....the twine as his path is SO nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are beautiful. I love the ideas. I especially like the vintage look of the butterfly card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you used the stamps in this set. So very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was one set I knew I had to have and I just love the beautiful things you made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, so lovely! Of course, I adore the woodgrain over the slightly sponged panel on the second card-that is right up my alley! The first card calls out to the tiny clean and simple part of my creative soul, lol :) (we all know I don't do clean and simple very well)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like these, Adriana. The flowers make great background stamps! I've been resisting but you may be swaying me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful cards, Adriana. I love how different they look using different colors of ink. The 2nd one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just lovely! Simple yet embellished so prettily. (I really like the looped thread accent!!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards Adriana! Love the use the of the flowers as a background with the woodgrain folder.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous.. I love what you did with this set. That butterfly is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been using this set like crazy, and I love your backgrounds! The fiber around the focal point on the second card is excellent. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!