Spiral Flowers Originals Die by Stampin' Up!

1.13.2014

Budgets. The very word can make you cuss or cry. Well, I'm not doing either but I DO try to stick to a budget with my Stampin' goodies and here is one item that is really making it tough on me. I love flowers and love playing with punches to create multi-dimensional ones. Then in the Occasions Catalog, Stampin' Up! goes and introduces a Big Shot die that will cut it out for you so that all you have to do is roll the sucker up. I want it soooo bad!

Check out the Spiral Flower Originals Die (item #129379):



Did you catch that you can cut multiples at the same time? And you can also cut out felt or foam? Eek!

Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground