Peaceful Petals Quick Thank You cards

1.15.2014

I haven't made a tag card in ages, but I do love how quickly they come together and with a minimum of fuss if that's how you want it. Having made a lot of cards recently that will require boxes for shipping (can you say 'lots o' layers?), it was fun to simplify and just work with a few ingredients! It all began with ink, a clear block and my favorite floral image from Peaceful Petals.


This second one is nearly identical; the Strawberry Slush decorative strip was changed out for Raspberry Ripple because it was just sitting there waiting to be shared :)




Stamps: Peaceful Petals
Project Colors: Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Strawberry Slush, (Cranberry Crisp on 2nd)
Tools: Corner Rounder, Slot punch (retired)
Embellishments: Gold Baker's Twine


8 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the look of a tag card and haven't made one in so long, either! Love the new blog header, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yapha! Time to pull out those scraps (or hey, those tags that didn't get used during the holidays)! Thanks for the thumbs up on the header, too. I was hoping it wouldn't be tooooo silly ;)

      Delete
  2. Hmmm I think I like the second one the best. But they are both pretty. THis would make a great workshop card. I love your new blog header also! Super fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Twila! Using these kinds of cards is class make my ladies happy. They always say something like "Oh, I would do this again." They like wow cards, too but are more likely to make something that comes together quickly. Thanks for the comment and for your "like" on the header, too!

      Delete
  3. Love it! I like how you did the tag I need to try that! I too like your blog header made me laugh since I have a cleaning business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why the header made you laugh! When I saw the image not only did I think of my household chores, but it made me think of my father and brothers who own a plumbing business. :)

      Delete
  4. Your new header makes me want to run and hide from all the chores I need to do. :) Cute cards. Sometimes it's nice just to do simple. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! My header is me - running and hiding from all the chores that need doing! That's exactly what I was thinking about when I came up with the blog name "escape2stamp". True story :)
      Sometimes you can only delay them for so long though; that's where clean and simple cards come in ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground