The Stamp Review Crew - Festive Flurry Edition

Welcome to a fun new challenge! Twice a month, the Stamp Review Crew is going to work to provide you with a variety of ideas and inspiration using a chosen Stampin' Up! stamp set. As you will see, the Crew members are blessed with a variety of styles and we are looking forward to sharing our creations with you! ON to our first challenge:

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-stamp-review-crew-festive-flurry.html


Our first challenge features a beautiful snowflake-inspired stamp set called Festive Flurry. Living in Florida lets me avoid snow (it's only fun when you don't have to shovel it), so instead of a rubber stamp set, I chose the digital version which includes 4 stamp images and 4 punches. An advantage to this version is that you can resize the images and, because they are in svg format, they are compatible with electronic cutting machines, too. (And still no shoveling…)

Using My Digital Studio, I created two different projects you can download for free. Just click on each image to enlarge it before saving for best resolution. The first image is intended for use as a background on a phone or smaller tablet. (It may pixelate if you try to use it on a larger screen.)



This second file is larger and the layout switched to landscape for use as a wallpaper on a tablet or computer. Most of us have folders we leave on the desktop at all times: the three blocks are intended for organizing those digital files so they can be easily found. Another option would be to alter this file and add pictures instead :)
*Note: I saved this picture as a much larger file so that it will not pixelate if you use it on your computer monitor. Just click the image to access the larger image.






Tanya Boser



mylittlecraftblog.com
Beth Beard


Comments

  1. Wow, what a unique use of the set! I didn't even know we could make background for your phone. Beautiful! And looks just like my drive home from work this morning, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am so happy you are a part of the crew :)

      Delete
  2. Adriana, this is a lovely digital image! Thanks so much for sharing it!! And I love this new blog hop... will be good to "see" you!!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas to use MDS images for seasonal screen backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea and great use of the digi images. So happy you enabled us to download your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these with MDS! You're so smart! I think pictures would be fun to put on the blanks! May give it a go!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so smart!! lol I love this what a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is snow clever of you!!! I love the idea of desktop downloads, especially with spaces for the folders! Great quote, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adriana, how cool that you created wallpapers! We can take our Festive Flurry with us! Very pretty and thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of wallpaper for your tablet! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been following your comings and goings. Where did you get so tech savy? I can put this on my phone? Going to give it a try but can't take kyree off for too long. You did a great job on the snowflakes. They look very opaque, just like the real thing. Love the border you made out of them. I have got to get my MDS out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Desktop wallpaper -- brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea using the digital version of this set - and so creative! It is good to be hopping again with you, Adriana.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very clever, Adriana! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun idea, Adriana! And the quote is wonderful! Happy to be hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful idea! I'm MDS challenged so I always admire those who have mastered it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! love these and love that you shared them, too - such a great project with this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! I love that quote! You are too kind to share your work so others can enjoy it. I think I'll try to figure out how to add the first one to my phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really neat ideas! What a beautiful quote and just perfect with this set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!