Stampin' Up! Warmth & Wonder

12.18.2013

We're down to the last few days before Christmas and I only just finished sending my cards out this weekend! They almost got switched out for New Year's! Here's one of the last few sent out. You may notice I've gotten a lot of mileage out of paper doilies and the hostess set Warmth & Wonder lately. I may have to put the set away, but at least I can keep using the doilies for Valentine's cards. Huh, almost sounds like a plan to get ahead doesn't it? :)



Based on a card by Silke Ledlow
Stamp Set(s): Warmth & Wonder, Greetings of the Season, Woodgrain background stamp
Project Colors: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon 1/8",  Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Jewels Basic Rhinestone
Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder
Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! The doily combined with the embossing folder is a really delicate touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lace, woodgrain, forest and reindeer! Be still my heart! I love that embossed frame with it too. I have not been so good at using that embossing folder, you do a lovely job with it. There is just so much to love about this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow just beautiful!! Your rocking those doilys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground