Crazy, Mixed Up Love US234

The weeks are flying by and it's time for a new sketch challenge at Unscripted Sketches. As I was prepping this post I realized I never posted last week's challenge. Good grief! Where does the time go? I'll get that one posted in the next few days, but until then how about the current challenge?

I've seen a few cards here and there with twine used in whirly, twirly ways. Between that inspiration and the untangling of Christmas lights was born the string of lights for this card :)


Yay! My card for Valentine's day is made for my honey. Now to get back to the Christmas cards I need to make! :)

Don't forget to stop by the Unscripted site (linked below) to check out lots of ideas using this sketch. Our design team has grown within the last two months and I believe you will really enjoy the variety of inspiring projects shared!

Challenge Link: Unscripted Sketches
Stamp Set(s): Crazy, Mixed Up Love
Project Colors: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Big Shot, Chevron embossing folder, Decorative Label Punch, Paper Snips
Silver Glimmer Paper, Winter Frost Designer Series Paper
Jewels Basic Rhinestones, Baker's Twine (White)

Comments

  1. That is so stinkin' cute ... it was all I could do not to bust into my best Debbie Boone song rendition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever my friend! Even with glimmer paper and rhinestones, this is a gorgeous masculine card! Of course, it would work for a woman too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!