Yippee Skippee Baby Card US232

11.23.2013

Here's a great little sketch for you to work with; it's #232 at Unscripted Sketches. What do you think about those diagonal lines? Will you stamp them, put down some paper strips or how about some striped paper? If you decide to play along, please be sure to link to your project at the US site so we can check it out!

My card is a little scaled down version of the sketch and measures only 4" square. This card is for my Bible study leader who is expecting her third child. I thought the sentiment might be fun for her and couldn't resist adding a row of 5 small pearls - one for each person in her family :)




If you are wondering where the stripes are on my card, they are there. I simply cut strips of the same paper and placed them diagonally across the first layer. It's almost like a tone-on-tone effect. See them now? :)

Stamps: A Fitting Occasion, Yippee Skippee
Colors: Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Tools: 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch
Extras: White Baker's Twine, Jewels Basic Pearls, Vintage Faceted Button

Shop On-line


5 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the colors, and those two stamp sets are perfect for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love how you added your diagonals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this card!!! It is perfect for baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how many times I have some back to look at this card! I love it that much! Those stripes are genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable, love them stripes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground