Tag It Greeting Card Gift Set

Have you tried using the Envelope Punch Board yet? This nifty tool was worth purchasing when I thought I could just make envelopes with it (Hello paper stash!); but some clever crafters have inundated YouTube with all sorts of different boxes you can make with it, too! Craziness!

This Friday, my friend Cynthia is hosting a workshop/party at her house and I cannot wait to show the ladies how to create boxes to hold their handmade cards. Here's a box holding 4" square cards and coordinating envelopes. This one is a door prize.



I don't want to spoil the surprise for Cynthia, so I invite you to check back on Friday for a peek at her box….

Stamps: Tag It
Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Tools: Envelope Punch Board, Big Shot, Framelits - Chalk Talk
Extras: 1/8" Silver Taffeta Ribbon, Jewels Basic Rhinestone, white embroidery thread
patterned paper is from my "retired" stash


escape2stamp.stampinup.net

Comments

  1. Love this! Great box and the cards look super cute, too! I love the Envelope Punch Board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the board, too - especially with other ways to use it!

      Delete
  2. The box is an adorable idea to hold the note card set. Someone is going to love this door prize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tina! I certainly hope so :)

      Delete
  3. What a great door prize! Do you have to be present to win? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yup - you have to be here. Looks like you need to take a little vaca down south! :)

      Delete
  4. I love this great idea! I haven't used mine yet. I know my bad. ROFL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!