Itty Bitty Banners Thank You Tags

11.26.2013

Our goodies from Cynthia's party arrived on Friday! I always enjoy creating tags to go on each order and have been told that they like receiving them (and hoarding them, lol). Here's hoping they like the latest:


If I haven't already dropped off your order, please contact me so we can make arrangements. Thanks!

Stamp Set(s): Warmth & Wonder (Hostess set - Holiday 2013), Itty Bitty Banners
Project Colors: Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Tools: Big Shot, Framelits - Circles, Apothecary Accents, Bitty Banners
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearl, satin ribbon (retired)

6 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I love these tags your creating!!! TFS the ideas too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Holly! Tags are so much fun to make; they hardly take any time. Well, in theory anyway...

      Delete
  2. What super cute tags! I love that little pearl on there! It's so nice of you to make those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yapha. I'm glad you like the tags! They are really fun to make and my ladies tell me they enjoy receiving them. :)

      Delete
  3. I clicked on the photo so I could see it bigger, and I love the trees stamped on the circle! The pearls add a beautiful touch too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tanya! The trees are just a subtle touch but they add a little special "something" like the pearl. I love creating these little beauties!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground