Gently Falling

11.06.2013

I apologize for the infrequent postings lately. Life is moving fast and stamping/photographing/editing time is at a premium! Stick with me - I'll be back to schedule soon!

In the meantime, here's a card CASEd on a card by Desiree Spenst. To create the center panels, cut a piece of neutral card stock 3-1/2" x 5" and stamp your design. Then cut into 3 equal size panels, separating and securing them to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.




Stamps: Gently Falling, (sentiment retired)
Colors: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool, Color Spritzer (retired)
Extras: Metallic Brads (retired)

Shop On-line 

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1650


8 comments:

  1. Love that you have a card club! I belong to a monthly card club too, with a stampin' up! coordinator too, such fun!!

    I am so glad to have been added to the DT at US! I can't wait to get to know you all more and get so acquainted with all of your lovely styles!!

    Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kimberly! Looking forward to working with you at US!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love how clean it is. Those leaves are fabulous. I'll have to try this technique soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yapha! CAS which means I'll actually get it done ;) So glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. Love the layers and the panels, great card! Thank you for reminding me that it is not too late to stamp some leafy cards :) Sorry my comment isn't very original, but it is heartfelt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment (at all)! I have a hard time writing comments myself; I doubt I ever sound original but I hope the reader knows I always appreciate the ideas and inspiration shared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. The colors are perfect for fall. I like the panel idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty is right! I think it's gorgeous! The colors are so vibrant to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground