Envelope Punch Board - How to create boxes

Hi there! I'm still a little obsessed with finding out all the ways we can use our Envelope Punch Board. I ran across several videos showing how to make some gift boxes and, of course, the one that excited me most was a way to make boxes for greeting cards. It's so easy!

Here's a box I made for my workshop/party Hostess Cynthia. The card design (also used on the front of the box) is a copy of a card created by Linda Callahan. Linda is a friend and Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in New York. Thanks, Linda for letting me CASE your project!


Would you like to make some, too? And how about some ideas on how you can make other sizes, too? Here… lemme show you how!




Want to see another style of box? Click here for an adorable little box created by a UK Demonstrator sharing lots of ideas on her YouTube channel PootlesPapercraft. This box is just one of a series of Envelope Punch Board ideas shared throughout the week. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Super cute box! I really like how you made the closure for it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It really is so easy to make the boxes, making it easy to give cards (or other items) as gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I for one am glad your are obsessed ;) That is an adorable box, and I can see lots of uses for it. Thank you for the tutorial and the link to the other tut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I can't wait to see what you make with them :)

      Delete
  4. This is so cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait to see what creative things you do with it!

      Delete
  5. Adorable box to hold those cute note cards. Thanks for the video. I can't wait to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!